Thursday, January 7, 2010

Let's hope I don't have to go #2

It's 10:00am, and I'm getting ready to go to work. I turn on the faucet...no water. Hmmm.

This happened to me once before, last year, in my old apartment. Apparantly, an announcement had been posted in the elevator notifiying the residents of a temporary water shut-off. I assume that's the situation now.

I just now went to the elevator...ah, there's the notice:



Or, is it? Who knows?

And so, here's yet another reason for me to work on my New Years resolution to get off my lazy ass and start studying Chinese seriously.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...did you get your water back or are you like me where you have your water turned off during a long holiday weekend and can't get it turned on until Tuesday when the office opens?

Steve said...

Hi Anonymous, are you in Taiwan too? Yeah, the water was back on by the time I came home from work, so all is good.