Monday, February 21, 2011

Janet Jackson!

I still need to post the rest of my photos from my trip, but in the meantime I wanted to mention last weekend's events.

On Friday I got to see Janet Jackson during her one-night-only concert in Taipei. I had 12th row seats--I could see the sweat flying from the dancers!

Janet was amazing; she's 44 years old and still as talented and sexy as ever! I took some photos and videos, but unfortunately my mobile phone camera doesn't do very well at dark, loud concerts.





This is the view of the stage from my seat in the "VIP" section.







And this is the view behind me. They're all jealous!







See? I was there!







Unfortunately, that photo of me is much clearer than this one of Janet :-(






Fortunately, here's a shot from the Taipei Times. I don't know how she managed to sing, dance, and continue to breathe in that outfit. Hawt!



I have a (lame, Lame, LAME) video that I shot here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XoSsmUyt1c

There's a better video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTgxAczM9c--check out Janet's interaction with the guitar player during "Black Cat" at the 1:30 mark (!)

No comments: