Monday, January 28, 2008

Taking a deep, cleansing breath today...

I'm not, as a rule, cruel to animals; however, I am going to beat a dead horse.

Still seething from the fiasco with Amazon, I wrote them an email last night full of indignation, with just a touch of legal threats. I have a feeling it won't be read by a human until after the weekend, and in the meantime I'll receive a computer generated "Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. Please be assured that we are considering the matter carefully..." blah blah and more generic fluff.

Here's the letter if anyone is interested, but please excuse the unprofessional layout and language.

I need to clear my head today, so immediately after posting this entry I think I'll go back to the Sutro ruins and contemplate the ferocity of nature.

No comments: