Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new year


Well, it's certainly been awhile.

Ugh, I don't have the energy to catch up on the past six months or so since I've made a blog post. Too much Facebook.

However, to ring in the new year, I thought I'd post a couple of pictures.


Some gifts and souvenirs I've collected. I got the mahjong set in Vietnam; the tea set, mask screen, and kokeshi doll were gifts; and the blue vase was left in the apartment when I moved in.

A closeup of the kokeshi doll, a treasured Christmas gift from my friends in Taipei.

I took a long walk today; I definitely need the exercise. Along the route I took this shot of pampas grass, with the Tai Mall parking structure in the background. It's not meant to be creative or artistic. It's just a photo I wanted to take.


No comments: