Friday, January 3, 2014

2013→2014 一生一世

This is the first time posting from my smart phone; hopefully this method will help me be more regular in my blog entries.
I have a lot to catch up on. Briefly:
• I went to the U.S. last April and got to visit with my daughters, son-in-law, and granddaughters.
• After five years in Taiwan, I received my permanent residency (APRC) and open work permit.
• My son spent two months with me over the summer; that was wonderful!
• At the end of August I quit my teaching job and moved to the beautiful east coast (Hualien) to study Chinese full time.
• During my first week in Hualien, while my son and I were white water rafting, I met a nice Taiwanese guy, and now we're dating.
• Two weeks ago I adopted an eight-month-old cat named 妹妹 (Mei-Mei).
It's time to go to class now, so I'll  fill in the blanks over the coming days.
I'm loving my life in beautiful Hualien!

No comments: